The crypto market is a speculative place to invest. But as smart contracts become more trusted and capable and as people become more educated about their crypto investments, they look for solid investment platforms where they can count on good returns on those investments.
That’s where MaticFomo comes in. As a return on investment decentralized app, MaticFomo aims to provide a solid return on investors’ cash through a trusted, decentralized platform.
MaticFomo just launched and is already making waves in the crypto decentralized app market. If you’re not sure what to expect and don’t know whether MaticFomo is right for your investment goals, read on. We’ll break down MaticFomo in detail, including its major features and its pros and cons.
What is MaticFomo?
MaticFomo is a new type of hybrid ROI Dapp. Let’s break down some definitions so you know what to expect.
- Dapp is short for “decentralized application”. Decentralized applications are very important for the broader crypto economy and have become more popular over the last few years. These are blockchain-based applications that run on decentralized networks. They don’t have any central point of failure and decentralized consensus mechanisms.
- ROI means “return on investment”. It references decentralized apps that require an initial investment, then (ideally) return more money to you than you invested in the app at the start.
Most ROI Dapps use smart contracts in order to facilitate their investment and withdrawal systems. In a nutshell, smart contracts ensure that an investor can withdraw from the Dapp at any point without any say-so from others in the network.
However, it is (theoretically) best for investors to stick around with the ROI Dapp for some time. In theory, the longer one is invested in the app, the more of a return on their investment they will receive. That said, investors have to be careful what ROI Dapps they invest in. Some apps are little more than Ponzi schemes and aren’t worth your time and money.
So, what about MaticFomo? MaticFomo is a new type of return on investment decentralized application. It’s built on the so-called Polygon Network, which is a unique cryptocurrency identified by the symbol MATIC. Even better, the Polygon Network is a technology platform that allows other blockchain networks to connect and scale easily.
Some people consider the Polygon Network to be the Internet of blockchains. It operates on Ethereum blockchain technology (which is why apps like MaticFomo also leverage smart contracts to an excellent extent). The Polygon Network is flexible, scalable, and interoperable. It offers a lot of functional and structural benefits because of the Ethereum blockchain.
Let’s take a closer look at MaticFomo and what it offers.
This unique hybrid ROI Dapp could become one of the most sought-after decentralized apps in the entire world. Why? It’s built with the goal to help investors get both financial and time freedom by leveraging the potential profits in the bear cryptocurrency market. Remember a “bear” market is one in retreat, where prices generally go down.
On top of that, MaticFomo is doing something that other ROI Dapps haven’t yet tried: NFT integration. In a nutshell, as you put money into the MaticFomo app through MATIC tokens, you receive NFTs or nonfungible tokens. Nonfungible tokens are unique, 100% verifiable certificates that prove you own one or more digital assets.
As you may already know, the NFT market is exploding in popularity and profitability alike. To increase investor confidence in MaticFomo, the developers have a special deal for early adopters.
As you invest more MATIC tokens, you also get more NFT boxes. The NFT boxes can be sold after the launch airdrop event stops. For many investors, this represents an extra opportunity to make major profits.
What is MaticFomo’s Token?
MaticFomo uses the MATIC token or the native token of the Polygon Network. This token has several key advantages and disadvantages:
- For example, MATIC’s transactions are usually completed quickly thanks to the Polygon Network. All transaction confirmation processes are finished in a single block, so the average block processing time is just 2.1 seconds
- MATIC transaction fees are also usually low. Again, thanks to the Polygon Network, fees are usually just around $0.01 per transaction
- On the downside, MATIC runs on a Layer 2 solution on top of the Ethereum platform. Thus, its value and stability are contingent on Ethereum’s stability
- MATIC is also somewhat limited in terms of its use cases. It is primarily meant to ensure security within the Polygon Network and pay any transaction fees. So if you earn a lot of MATIC, you’ll probably need to change it to a different cryptocurrency to pay for standard goods and services
How Does MaticFomo Work?
MaticFomo works on the Polygon Network. As an ROI Dapp, it relies on smart contracts to draw investors to a pool, then promises to pay those investors more money than they initially invested. Here’s a basic breakdown of how the process functions:
- A few investors invest in MaticFomo, depositing some hundreds or thousands of MATIC tokens each
- Every day, new investors are drawn to the pool
- Every day, the original investors receive a small return on their investment, such as 5% of the total pool amount
- At any time, investors can withdraw their tokens from the pool and leave
- However, the larger the pool gets, the more tokens the daily ROI percent is. For example, if the MaticFomo pool has 1000 tokens, 5% of that is just 50 tokens
- If an investor waits for another few weeks and the token pool grows to 5000 tokens, 5% of that is 250 tokens
In this way, every investor in MaticFomo has the potential to make a massive profit.
How to Use MaticFomo
If you want to get started with MaticFOMO, good news: it’s fairly quick and simple. Note that you do need either a MetaMask or Trustwallet application to start investing at MaticFomo. The below tutorial assumes you have a MetaMask wallet.
- First, open your MetaMask browser extension, then access settings by clicking the logo of your account. It should be found at the top right-hand corner of your MetaMask app
- Click on “network”, then “add network”
- At this point, MetaMask will ask for bits of your personal information, like your network name, chainID, Block Explorer URL, and more. This is the same information you provide to the Polygon Network
- Once you enter your network details, you can then connect your MetaMask to Polygon. Click on “current network” and “Matic Mainnet”
At this point, you are now fully connected to MetaMask and can start investing in MaticFomo. To do this:
- Visit MaticFomo’s website, then decide how much you want to invest. The best way to do this is to look at the current value of the tokens involved in the MaticFomo investment pool
- Once you decide on your investment amount, be sure that you can cover the gas fee included in the transaction! Remember, MaticFomo offers a free calculator (see more below), which can help you determine the best return on investment based on your initial investment amount
- When your funds are ready, click on “invest”. This starts the deposit process. All it takes is one click
Just like all other ROI Dapps, MaticFomo is totally free from any single or centralized authority. This prevents any one party from affecting the integrity or legitimacy of smart contracts.
What Makes MaticFomo Special?
Not sure what makes MaticFomo special compared to other ROI Dapps? Let’s take a look at some of the most important features of MaticFomo that make it stand out from the competition.
For starters, all MaticFomo investors can deposit any amount over 5 MATIC. Unlike many other return on investment decentralized apps, there’s no maximum or capped amount of money you can invest. Depending on how confident you are in the application, this could lead to massive profits across the board.
More importantly, all MaticFomo investors can withdraw their profits without any fees. One of the hallmarks of a scam ROI Dapp is a fee you have to pay when you withdraw your investment returns. The fee usually goes to the app developer. MaticFomo is different because it lacks this fee completely.
Speaking of investment returns, MaticFomo’s projected returns are quite good at the time of this writing. Many investors receive a return on their investments of between 112% to 292%. It takes between 14 and 28 days to get this type of ROI, so you’ll see a return on your investment of between 8% and 20% each day.
Of course, MaticFomo follows the same rule as other ROI Dapps: the longer you are invested, the greater your potential return on investment is. If you don’t make a withdrawal each day, you get a bonus called a “hold bonus”. In a nutshell, this incentivizes investors since they get more of a profit for sticking around longer.
The hold bonus adds 0.1% of your return on investment each day up to a maximum of 1.5%. Unlike many other ROI Dapps, MaticFomo is well-positioned to be a good long-term investment app instead of a short-term cash grab.
That said, MaticFomo is all about flexibility. All investors can close their deposits early, provided their plans haven’t expired. Note, however, that there is a 20% penalty for your smart contract to sustain it until the expiration time.
To better control your profits and investment decisions, MaticFomo offers a handy and functional calculator. This allows you to calculate your potential profits on the fly.
As you can see, MaticFomo differentiates itself from other ROI Dapps by:
- Offering calculating tools to its users
- Focusing on long-term profits rather than short-term profits
- Enabling withdrawals without any fees
It’s user-friendly, great for educated crypto investors, and potentially profitable for anyone who invests.
MaticFomo has a lot of major advantages that distinguish it from other ROI Dapps.
- MaticFomo doesn’t charge any profit withdrawal fees to investors
- MaticFomo is very easy to use and get started with, typically requiring just a few minutes to set up
- MaticFomo has no investment maximums, so investors can put as much of their MATIC tokens into the process as they want
- MaticFomo offers special bonuses for investors who hold their investments for longer. This can add up to serious extra profits over time
- MaticFomo offers special tools like calculators to help investors understand their total return on investments based on different initial investment amounts
- MaticFomo is fully decentralized and secure from outside intervention or centralized mismanagement
- MaticFomo offers other bonuses like NFT boxes for early investors, making it beneficial to invest sooner rather than later
There are a few downsides to keep in mind about MaticFomo before deciding to invest in it or not.
- There is a 20% penalty for smart contracts if investors close their deposits early
- The MATIC token itself isn’t as flexible or versatile as other tokens rewarded through ROI Dapps
Teams, Investors, and Partners of MaticFomo
MaticFomo has only recently launched, so it hasn’t drawn a lot of major investors or team members. However, it is already drawing a lot of Polygon Network investors. This is a good thing since Polygon Network investors are typically community-minded and community-driven.
This gels perfectly with MaticFomo’s purpose and profitability. The more people stick with the investment system, the more money everyone collectively makes.
As you can see, MaticFomo is well-positioned as the next big thing in ROI Dapps. It’s decentralized and secure like all other decentralized apps, but it has lots of key advantages, such as no withdrawal fees, easy investing, and a free calculator. These elements make MaticFomo a unique and interesting addition to the crypto investing market.
So, is MaticFomo right for you? Only you can decide that. However, if you’re already interested in crypto investing, MaticFomo could be a great place to get started. It’s relatively easy to use and doesn’t come with major problems in terms of lag or fees. Give MaticFomo a shot today and let us know what you think.
John S. Logan has been working with cryptocurrency for nearly as long as it has been available on the market. With a professional background in the finance industry, he believes that blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and decentralized finance play an important role in the future of the world.