Tether current price is $1.00.
Tether current price is $1.00 with a marketcap of $97.89 B. Its price is 0.05% up in last 24 hours.
- Live Price $1.00
- Market Cap $97.89 B
- Volume $48.56 B
- Available Supply 97.84 B USDT
- Rank 3
Calculate FOMO Aavegotchi to PHP and vice versa.
Please wait, we are loading chart data
More Info About CoinTether (USDT) is a cryptocurrency with a value meant to mirror the value of the U.S. dollar. The idea was to create a stable cryptocurrency that can be used like digital dollars. Coins that serve this purpose of being a stable dollar substitute are called “stable coins.” Tether is the most popular stable coin and even acts as a dollar replacement on many popular exchanges! According to their site, Tether converts cash into digital currency, to anchor or “tether” the value of the coin to the price of national currencies like the US dollar, the Euro, and the Yen. Like other cryptos it uses blockchain. Unlike other cryptos, it is [according to the official Tether site] “100% backed by USD” (USD is held in reserve). The primary use of Tether is that it offers some stability to the otherwise volatile crypto space and offers liquidity to exchanges who can’t deal in dollars and with banks (for example to the sometimes controversial but leading exchange Bitfinex).The digital coins are issued by a company called Tether Limited that is governed by the laws of the British Virgin Islands, according to the legal part of its website. It is incorporated in Hong Kong. It has emerged that Jan Ludovicus van der Velde is the CEO of cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex, which has been accused of being involved in the price manipulation of bitcoin, as well as tether. Many people trading on exchanges, including Bitfinex, will use tether to buy other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. Tether Limited argues that using this method to buy virtual currencies allows users to move fiat in and out of an exchange more quickly and cheaply. Also, exchanges typically have rocky relationships with banks, and using Tether is a way to circumvent that.USDT is fairly simple to use. Once on exchanges like Poloniex or Bittrex, it can be used to purchase Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It can be easily transferred from an exchange to any Omni Layer enabled wallet. Tether has no transaction fees, although external wallets and exchanges may charge one. In order to convert USDT to USD and vise versa through the Tether.to Platform, users must pay a small fee. Buying and selling Tether for Bitcoin can be done through a variety of exchanges like the ones mentioned previously or through the Tether.to platform, which also allows the conversion between USD to and from your bank account.
Markets / Exchanges
Twitter News Feed
Submit Your Reviews
STEPN is a Solana token for a lifestyle app that encourages users to “move-to-earn.” STEPN users equip themselves with NFT sneakers can earn GMT by walking or running outdoors. GMT can be used to pay for digital items and upgrades as well as staking and voting on future changes to the platform. By walking, jogging, or running outdoors, users will earn game currency, which can either be used in-game, or cashed out for profit.
To start, users need to download the STEPN app
- 1.Download the STEPN app Download from linktr.ee/stepnofficial.
- 2.Sign-up for STEPN After getting access to the app on your respective device, you will be able to sign up for STEPN with your email address. You will receive a verification code that you need to key in to enter the app
- 3.Create a new Wallet Click on the Wallet icon on the top right corner of the screen. The app will generate a 12-word secret phrase. This will be used to recover your Wallet if you uninstall the app or forget your password. Important – Note this phrase and save it somewhere safe (Write it down physically and store it somewhere only you will have access to.)
- 4.Transfer SOL into your in-app Wallet Transfer SOL to in-app wallet to buy NFT Sneakers in the Marketplace and always keep some SOL as gas in your Wallet account.
- 5.Purchase a Sneaker Head over to the in-app Marketplace and pick out a Sneaker! You can use the Filter tool to look for a Sneaker type of your preference. Ensure you have enough SOL for the purchase.